High Humidity Problem
High levels of humidity can cause kinds of problems for indoor cultivating, you need a grow room dehumidifier.
Many fungi like to grow in high-humidity environments. Molds and fungal spores will multiply and spread through the air or water, easily infect plants and affect the quality and yield.
2. Weaken nutrients absorption
Plants generally use transpiration to absorb water for healthy growth. High humidity will weaken the transpiration of plant leaves, which will decrease the plant’s ability to absorb and transform nutrients.
3. Affect respiration & photosynthesis
High humidity will also condense the leaf surface water, which will seal the stomata and weaken respiration, and maybe stop their photosynthesis, and then the yellow leaves will appear.
4. Cause some unsafe & unstable factors
High humidity will also cause water droplets on the top and wall of the to grow room, which will also cause some unsafe and unstable factors.
Altaqua Grow Room Dehumidifier
The ideal solution for your grow room and greenhouse humidity problems
Why Choose Altaqua grow room dehumidifier
Based on the same standard @80.6℉, 60%RH, our grow room dehumidifier capacity is far greater than others.
We only use prestigious brand components for our grow room dehumidifier for stable and reliable performance. It is easy to find these brand components on the market for a replacement. You could compare with the component from others.
Epoxy Golden Coating
- This coating resists corrosion and ensures better performance of our product.
- It can also protect heat exchangers from damage and maintain a long lifespan.
Simple Hydrophilic Blue Coating
- The corrosion resistance of this coating is poor, thus affecting product performance.
- It can cause damage to heat exchangers and shorten their lifespan.
Nylon Mesh Filter
- Poor filtration performance with nylon material.
- Filtration efficiency is easily affected by cleaning.
- Short lifespan.
How to Choose a Right Grow Room Dehumidifier?
The Altaqua team is here to help you choose a dedicated dehumidifier and work with you to find a humidity control solution that integrates your existing HVAC system and infrastructure. It not only prevents diseases caused by high humidity but also lowers running expenses and preserves the entire harvest.
Our grow room dehumidifier was developed by our engineers, flexible and customized addressed for the following aspects:
You can fill out the contact form to get in contact quickly or go for other pages for more information.