Grow Room Dehumidifier
Control Ideal Humidity For Cannabis Grow
Economic, Efficient, Easy Use
Obtenez un devis
High Humidity Problem
High levels of humidity can cause kinds of problems for indoor cultivating, you need a grow room dehumidifier.
1. Powder Mildew
Many fungi like to grow in high-humidity environments. Molds and fungal spores will multiply and spread through the air or water, easily infect plants and affect the quality and yield.
2. Weaken Nutrients Absorption
Plants generally use transpiration to absorb water for healthy growth. High humidity will weaken the transpiration of plant leaves, which will decrease the plant’s ability to absorb and transform nutrients.
3. Affect Respiration & Photosynthesis
High humidity will also condense the leaf surface water, which will seal the stomata and weaken respiration, and maybe stop their photosynthesis, and then the yellow leaves will appear.
4. Cause Some Unsafe & Unstable Factors
High humidity will also cause water droplets on the top and wall of the to grow room, which will also cause some unsafe and unstable factors.
Altaqua Grow Room Dehumidifier
The ideal solution for your grow room and greenhouse humidity problems
- Industrial-grade humidity control capability, with a water removal capacity of up to 587 pints/day.
- Heat exchangers with epoxy gold coating for anti-corrosion for better performance & long lifespan.
- MERV-8 filters allow filtration of impurities, easy to clean and replace. High- standard filter level is available.
- The powerful circulating air sucks moist air and sends out dry air, creating a healthy growing environment and keeping them away from pests and diseases.
- The flexible installation method saves your space.
Why Choose Altaqua grow room dehumidifier
Based on the same standard @80.6℉, 60%RH, our grow room dehumidifier capacity is far greater than
Technical data based on medium temperature and medium humidity @ 80.6F, 60%RH
✓ Especially for grow rooms, medium temperature, and humidity 80 F, 60%RH, very close to the ideal growing environment, and apparent dehumidifying capacity in daily operation.
✓ These medium temperature and medium humidity designed standard conditions can operate stably while temperature and humidity are low.
✓ To handle humid air at a lower temperature need a much lower evaporating temperature, need a lower dew point, which means a lower inlet temp, need a higher standard for refrigeration system design, and greater difficulties.
Technical data is mostly based on high temperature and high humidity @ 86F, 80%RH
× Unit is designed based on 86 F, 80%RH, working conditions, mainly used for industrial places and home applicants.
× As to its high temp & high humidity designed standard condition, it can't operate stably while temperature and humidity are low. Even if it stops while the return air temp reaches 15 C to defrost, humidity increases rapidly along with the frost melting.
× You will only get almost half capacity in a normal growing environment 80F, 60%, while you buy a nominal unit capacity of 500 [email protected], 80%RH. That won't happen if you use our unit.
We only use prestigious brand components for our grow room dehumidifier for stable and reliable performance. It is easy to find these brand components on the market for a replacement. You could compare with the component from others.
Epoxy Golden Coating
- This coating resists corrosion and ensures better performance of our product.
- It can also protect heat exchangers from damage and maintain a long lifespan.
Simple Hydrophilic Blue Coating
- The corrosion resistance of this coating is poor, thus affecting product performance.
- It can cause damage to heat exchangers and shorten their lifespan.
You can fill out the contact form to get in contact quickly or go for other pages for more information.